EXPERIENCE OUTWARD MINDSET 'ONLINE'
The world’s most implemented leadership and employee mindset programme – now digital!
Access your FREE Module
Why an Outward Mindset?
In this era of Covid and distributed working, organisations need to be agile, resilient and productive. The Outward Mindset enables your leaders and people to:
- Build trust and resilience
- Dismantle silo's
- Create new ways of working
- Focus on collaborative efforts
- Be self-accountable
- Have honest conversations
A little more about 'Outward Mindset Online'
- Netflix documentary style learning approach — 10 immersive video modules.
- Each module uses real stories, told by real people — real world examples.
- Great for leaders, managers and their teams.
- Can be part of a blended solution with virtual and in-person workshops.
Examples of organisations that have implemented the Outward Mindset
Arbinger provides the structure, the language, and the philosophical underpinning of our company culture. The deep-rooted culture that drives the way we treat people is what drives our success, and that is something our competitors simply can’t, or won’t, copy.
Successful businesses need great collaboration and relationships — both to perform internally and to foster better relationships with customers. The Arbinger approach fits brilliantly with the Virgin way of doing business.
We have utilised the Arbinger approach at the most senior levels across three organisations, to assist us in working more effectively together across the health system. This has involved thinking about partners and tackling issues in a completely different way — with quite astounding results. I can highly recommend this approach.